This is an exciting role for someone looking to work within a highly motivated, fast-paced production company within the fashion industry. We are looking for a candidate to fulfill the role of production assistant, assisting the producers as well as for office administrative tasks.
This mid-level position will include a variety of duties, you will be the first point of contact for clients and artists and liaise with editorial and advertising clients. Your ability to juggle multiple tasks while remaining calm and diligent is extremely necessary in this role. Excellent telephone and customer service skills are a must.
You will be the main source of support for the agency’s producers by delivering clean, respectful and beautiful work. Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills will be highly valued as there is a high level of administration in this role.
The candidate will be well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and behave in a confident and composed manner. They will be driven, proactive and team-oriented, possessing a level of diplomacy and assertiveness to work well with a wide range of personalities in a tight deadline environment.
Ideally, our candidate has a keen interest in the editorial and advertising production space of stills fashion with a personal interest in the visual arts component of fashion. Previous photography production experience in the fashion industry or a bachelor’s degree, preferably in arts and communications, is desirable.
– Liaise with editorial and advertising clients for digital asset requests.
– Digital management – filing, archiving and sending to the respective teams of talents and contributors.
– Maintain and manage marketing of The Artist Group brand and talent work on website, social media, email and get your thumbs up with exciting new ways to showcase The Artist Group’s work .
– You will be the first point of call for meeting attendees, casting calls, phone calls, mail deliveries, etc. You will have a friendly and collected nature, where you will understand how to calmly and correctly navigate these interactions.
– Provide assistance and administrative support to the production team, which includes but is not limited to catering organization, call sheets, crew scheduling and scheduling, processing invoices, booking flights, travel, accommodation for productions.
– Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, InDesign and Photoshop.
– Implement systems to coordinate many tasks simultaneously to help producers run a smooth and highly organized production.
– Keep control of the production space in the office with accessories, clothing and production kits. Maintain a tidy and accessible space for customers, staff and talent.
Overall, you will have a strong desire to become a valuable team member in a fast-paced fashion production company.
Please send all CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]