- Responsible for accurately updating weekly production reports, status dashboards and budget trackers, including “Acción”.
- Maintain and update the post-production hub.
- Responsible for correctly assigning editors and/or artists to the right production/show based on client needs and availability of existing staff using Smartsheet or other software
- Updates Xytech data as needed
- Run weekly timesheet batches
- Acquire and provide formatting information to editors
- Provides manager with staff scheduling conflicts and/or budget issues and helps manage accordingly
- Responsible for the maintenance and proper archiving of working data for each project
- Ensures that all material is ingested and ready for editing before the editor’s scheduled shift
- Follow up with clients requesting work to obtain schedules and budget codes
- Prioritize assignments by release date and established timelines
- Collaborates with programming, marketing, traffic and other departments
- Responsible for managing communication and coordination with external suppliers
- Maintains departmental awareness regarding editing and delivery status
- Process service invoices
- Works under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager, Post-Creation Services and is responsible for performing any other assigned duties as required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a large-scale media environment (broadcast, television, news and information, live entertainment, post-production); or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer, Stream and Teams) and other related tools.
• Proficiency in PowerBi and/or Smartsheets is an added advantage
• Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be willing and able to work in a cooperative environment shared with other Telemundo Post coordinators.
• Willingness to travel on short notice and weekends
• Must be 18 years or older
• As this is a critical operations position, the candidate must be willing to work flexible hours, including late and/or last minute schedule changes in a 24/7 production work environment. 24 and 7/7.
• Must be available to work (whenever required for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
• Must have unlimited work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s alternative dispute resolution program
• Must submit a certificate disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submit your vaccination record no later than 7 days after the start of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if the company determines that your position requires access to an NBCUniversal job site.
• Must be prepared to adhere to all company workplace safety policies and protocols related to COVID-19.
• Bachelor’s degree in film/television production, project management, logistics or related field
• Familiarity with video editing or other similar processes or with digital content (editorial, communications or marketing)
• Exceptional communication, time management, analytical and organizational skills
• Self-starter who demonstrates ownership of assigned tasks and will push for solutions that solve immediate problems while building on long-term goals
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels of the organization
• Ability to build client relationships and manage expectations
• Ability to be flexible in approach and respond well to pressure
• Ability to lead and direct others, promote a positive work environment and problem solve
• Process oriented, good at identifying and implementing best practices
• Stockbroker; creative and adaptable to challenges
NBCUniversal owns and operates more than 20 different businesses in 30 countries, including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a leading motion picture company, major television production operations, a group of television stations world-class theme parks and ad-supported premium service. streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for inclusion for all. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities in which we live, so that together we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast’s NBCUniversal commitment and how we’re making a impact.
It is NBCUniversal’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age , national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service membership, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable federal, state and/or local laws.